Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Wrap-Up



*Contains spoilers for the June Wildest Dreams and FairyLoot boxes*

 

Here is what I planned to read in June . . . 







 WHAT I READ




 Proud Anthology Compiled by Juno Dawson - eARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.
Evermore (Everless, #2) by Sara Holland - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.
Do You Dream of Terra-Two? by Temi Oh - hardback - 3.5/5 stars.




Summer Bird Blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman - eARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.
Tilly and the Bookwanderers (Pages & Co, #1) by Anna James - hardback - 3/5 stars.
Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.

 
 


 A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson - paperback - 3.5/5 stars.
We Are Blood And Thunder by Kesia Lupo - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.
Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1) by Renee Ahdieh - paperback - 4/5 stars.





Okami (Flame in the Mist, #1.25) by Renee Ahdieh - ebook - 3/5 stars.
Yumi (Flame in the Mist, #1.75) by Renee Ahdieh - ebook - 3.5/5 stars.
Smoke in the Sun (Flame in the Mist, #2) by Renee Ahdieh - ARC - 3.5/5 stars.





Noughts & Crosses (Noughts & Crosses, #1) by Malorie Blackman - paperback - 2.5/5 stars.
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1) by Mackenzi Lee - hardback - 3.5/5 stars.




HAULED BOOKS


History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera - I got this in a trade.
Spare and Found Parts by Sarah Maria Griffin - I got this in a trade as well.
Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens - another trade book.
The Paper and Hearts Society by Lucy Powrie - this was the June Wildest Dreams book. It came with a signed bookplate.
The Tesla Legacy by K.K. Perez.
Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson - this is the FairyLoot June book. It's signed by the author and has gorgeous glittery, green sprayed edges.





WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO


This month I went to the Scottish Highlands for a week. 
I was lucky with the weather but did get bitten by midges a few times.

My puppy, Mia, is now nearly five months old and she's getting so big!





CURRENTLY READING



 The Truth About Keeping Secrets by Savannah Brown




What books did you read and haul in June?
 



No comments :

Post a Comment