Saturday, February 29, 2020

February Wrap-Up





Here are the books I wanted to read this month: 


 





WHAT I READ




 What She Found in the Woods by Josephine Angelini - eARC - 2/5 stars - read my review here.
The Loop (The Loop, #1) by Ben Oliver - ARC - 2.5/5 stars - review to some closer to publication.
The Boy and Girl Who Broke the World by Amy Reed - eARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.


 
 Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson - eARC - 4.5/5 stars - read my review here.
SLAY by Brittney Morris - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.
The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.



Havenfall (Havenfall, #1) by Sara Holland - eARC - 2/5 stars - review to come.
We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya, #1) by Hafsah Faizal - eARC - DNF at 34% (1/5 stars) - read my review here.




HAULED BOOKS




 Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee - paperback
The Unlikely Escape of Uriah Heep by H.G. Parry - paperback
The Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan by Sherry Thomas - paperback





WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO



 

 I was so, so lucky that I got to see Sir Elton John at the Mission in New Zealand!
The concert was amazing and we were so lucky with the seats!

I also went on my first ever solo cinema trip to see Birds of Prey which I thought was a fun film.

 


CURRENTLY READING




The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow



 What did you read in February?


No comments :

Post a Comment