Thursday, April 30, 2020

April Wrap-Up




So April was an . . . interesting month.
Like nearly everyone else in the world I've been self-isolating in lockdown.
It was a little tough at times as I'm currently on the other side of the world from my family, but I'm very lucky that I'm staying with some friends.

Anyway, here's my month in books!

I didn't read as much as I hoped and I pre-ordered quite a lot of books.




WHAT I WANTED TO READ



 





 WHAT I READ
 


The Unlikely Escape of Uriah Heep by H.G. Parry - paperback - 4/5 stars.
Sanctuary by V.V. James - ecopy - 3/5 stars - read my review here.
The Silence of Bones by June Hur - eARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.




 Infinity Son (Infinity Cycle, #1) by Adam Silvera - eARC - DNF at 39% (1/5 stars) - read my review here.
Monstrous Heart by Claire McKenna - eARC - 2/5 stars - read my review here.



 
The Empire of Gold (The Daevabad Trilogy, #3) by S.A. Chakraborty - eARC - 5/5 stars - review to come!
Jackpot by Nic Stone - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.






HAULED BOOKS

I was approved lots of books on NetGalley that I'm excited to read. Thank you wonderful publishers!



 





CURRENTLY READING




The Vanished Bride (The Brontë Sisters, #1) by Bella Ellis




How was your month?
Did you read many books?


No comments :

Post a Comment