Friday, October 2, 2020

October TBR

 

 

I seriously can't believe it's October already!

I feel like I've read nowhere near as many books as I planned to.



Here are the books I'm hoping to read in October . . .



Circe by Madeline Miller - this is the Sprayed Edges book choice for October and November, which gives me the perfect excuse to finally pick up this book.

Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier - I really want to read this before the Netflix adaptation with Lily James and Armie Hammer comes out.




Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust - I've heard good things about this and and have a NetGalley ARC that it's taken me far too long to get to.

The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab - this is one of my most anticipated reads of 2020 and I'm currently 41% of the way through.



What books are you planning to read in October?


 

No comments :

Post a Comment