Sunday, May 30, 2021

May Wrap-Up

 

 

 I didn't read as much as I hoped to this month, but I still managed to read quite a few books . . .



WHAT I READ

 


Emma by Jane Austen - audiobook - 3/5 stars

Brother's Keeper by Julie Lee - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.

  

 


Feminists Don't Wear Pink (and Other Lies) curated by Scarlett Curtis - hardback - 3.5/5 stars

Heartstopper: Volume 1 (Heartstopper, #1) by Alice Oseman - paperback - 4/5 stars

 

 


Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2) by Victoria Schwab - audiobook - 3/5 stars

Blackheart Knights by Laure Eve - ARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.

 

 

One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.

Heartstopper: Volume 2 (Heartstopper, #2) by Alice Oseman - paperback - 3.5/5 stars




HAULED BOOKS

 

Physical books:





Project Hail Mary and Malibu Rising were signed pre-orders, and Blackheart Knights was sent to me by the publisher, Jo Fletcher Books.

 

 NetGalley ARCs:

 

My thanks to the publishers!

No comments :

Post a Comment