Tuesday, May 31, 2022

May Wrap-Up

 

 

*Contains spoilers for the May YA and adult FairyLoot books*



WHAT I READ


For the Wolf (Wilderwood, #1) by Hannah Whitten - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.

Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples - 3/5 stars


Lifel1k3 (Lifel1k3, #1) by Jay Kristoff - audiobooks - 4/5 stars

You've Reached Sam by Duston Thao - eARC - 2.5 stars - read my review here.



Lore by Alexandra Bracken - FairyLoot hardback - 3.5/5 stars

The Jasmine Throne (Burning Kingdoms, #1) by Tasha Suri - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.




HAULED BOOKS

 

Physical books:


Book of Night was the May FairyLoot adult book and The Stardust Thief was the YA FairyLoot book.


NetGalley ARCS:

My thanks to the publisher!




CURRENTLY READING



Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1) by Talia Hibbert




What did you read in May?





No comments :

Post a Comment