Monday, September 17, 2018

Wildest Dreams Unboxing - Survival (September Box)



Wildest Dreams is a UK-based YA book box subscription.
 Included in the box is a book, a tea, a bath/beauty product and a bonus item like a bookmark.


The September theme was Survival.



Here's what was inside!








 The tea is inspired by The Hunger Games and is a cherry rhubarb flavoured green tea.
It's by Rosie Lea Tea and comes with five teabags.



 



 The bath/beauty product this month is a whipped cream wash inspired by Caraval.
It's from Shimmer and Luxe.
This is such a cool item to include! I can't wait to use it.




 A bookmark!




 This month the book is That's Not What Happened by Kody Keplinger.
It follows the aftermath of a school shooting and what really happened during the event.
The book comes with a Wildest Dreams review card which I think is a really cool addition.



Here's everything altogether . . .






Overall I'm happy with this month's box.
The book isn't one that I was planning to read but it does sound interesting.
I LOVE the whipped cream wash. It's probably my favourite bath/beauty product that I've received in a subscription box.
I like cherry and rhubarb so hopefully I will like the tea. I've never tried green tea before!
I love the quote on the bookmark.




Did you receive a Wildest Dreams book this month?
What's your favourite item?









No comments :

Post a Comment