Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - New-to-Me Authors I Read In 2018


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.



This week the topic is
 New-to-Me Authors I Read In 2018





Here are my picks . . . 




  Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Creekwood, #1) by Becky Albertalli 
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle






 The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet (Wayfarers, #1) by Becky Chambers
To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
Uprooted by Naomi Novik






Geekerella (Once Upon a Con, #1) by Ashley Poston
The Light Over London by Julia Kelly






 To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han
The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty






What are your picks?

2 comments :

  1. This is a fabulous list. Will you be reading Angie Thomas' next book, On the Come Up, that's coming out this spring?

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Becky Chambers for the first time this year and I loved it. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete