Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.



This week the topic is . . .

Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To



There are so many books I could choose, but here are the ten books that I most wanted to read in 2018 and didn't get around to.





 Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) by Kasie West
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1) by Kendare Blake






Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia





Dread Nation (Dread Nation, #1) by Justina Ireland
Only Love Can Break Your Heart by Katherine Webber


 


 The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1) by Mackenzi Lee
The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson





What books did you not get around to reading last year?


 

 

6 comments :

  1. Yeah, I need to read Wonder Woman Warbringer, too.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gentleman's Guide is awesome! Happy reading!

    Check out my TTT and my ARC review of Enchantée by Gita Trelease

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo was brilliant and is SO worth it when you finally get to it. As for the rest of these books, there's a few I enjoyed on here and others that I am intrigued by! I hope you enjoy them when you get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only heard good things about it. I won an ARC of the author's upcoming release and liked it :)

    ReplyDelete