Friday, May 24, 2019

My YALC 2019 TBR



YALC (Young Adult Literary Convention) is a convention held along with the Showmasters London Film and Comic Con at the Olympia Exhibition Centre.

This year will be the sixth YALC and my fifth year attending.
There are loads of authors going whose books I haven't read so as usual my YALC TBR list is waaaay too long, and I've had to choose which books I REALLY want to read before YALC and which ones I don't mind if I don't read.



Books that I REALLY want to read before YALC:




Summer Bird Blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman
Tilly and the Bookwanderers (Pages & Co., #1) by Anna James
A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson 





 The Paper & Hearts Society (The Paper & Hearts Society, #1) by Lucy Powrie
Smoke in the Sun (Flame in the Mist, #2) by Renee Ahdieh






Books I'm Hoping to Read Before YALC: 




Sorcerer to the Crown (Sorcerer Royal, #1) by Zen Cho
I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman
Viper (Isle of Storm and Sorrow, #1) by Bex Hogan
  


 
 The Devouring Gray (The Devouring Gray, #1) by  
Sweet Black Waves (Sweet Black Waves, #1) by Kristina Perez 
Noughts & Crosses (Noughts & Crosses, #1) by Malorie Blackman
 



The Tesla Legacy by K.K. Perez 
The Near Witch by V.E. Schwab
Rivers of London (Rivers of London, #1) by Ben Aaronovitch





Books I Don't Mind If I Don't Get To




Meat Market by Juno Dawnson
Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus
We Are Blood and Thunder by Kesia Lupo




 The Way Past Winter by Kieran Millwood Hargrave
The Burning by Laura Bates
The Darkest Bloom (Shadowscent, #1) by P.M. Freestone




 Other Words for Smoke by Sarah Maria Griffin
The Truth About Keeping Secrets by Savannah Brown





Are you going to YALC this year?
Have you read any of these books?




No comments :

Post a Comment