Friday, August 9, 2019

Book Hooked Box Unboxing - Rise Again (July Box)



Book Hooked Box is a UK-based YA book subscription box.

It was my birthday last month so I treated myself to my first box from Book Hooked Box!


The theme was 
Rise Again



Here's what was inside . . .



 A Fudge & Mallows hot chocolate stirrer from Pendragon Drinks which has salted caramel cubes and marshmallows.

A vegan cookie from Gardners Cookies which is themed around the book of the month.
I've eaten this already and it was super yummy.




 A bookmark from Felfira Moon Designs.

A candle from Ash & Quill Candles which is gorgeous with a wax feather and gold glitter on the top.




 The book of the month was The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson which is the first book in a duology.
This edition is a limited first print run copy. It came with a letter from the author, a signed bookplate and a bookmark.



Here's everything together:

 


This was my first Book Hooked Box and I thought there were some really nice bits in this box.
I would definitely consider buying another one.


Do you subscribe to Book Hooked Box?
What was your favourite item in this box?

 

 

2 comments :

  1. v sad i missed out on this box BUT i did get a final copy elsewhere, the bookis amazing, hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love under the dust jacket. I'm hoping to read it at some point in the next few months :)

      Delete