Tuesday, March 30, 2021

March Wrap-Up

 

 This wasn't a bad reading month for me. I DNF'd my second book of the year but I also had my first five star read of 2021!



 WHAT I READ



Fable (Fable, #1) by Adrienne Young - FairyLoot hardback - 3/5 stars

The Mask Falling (The Bone Season, #4) by Samantha Shannon - hardback - 5/5 stars



When the Tiger Came Down the Mountain (The Singing Hills Cycle, #2) by Nghi Vo - audiobook - 3/5 stars

The Angel of the Crows by Katherine Addison - eARC - DNF (1/5 stars) - read my DNF review here.



 The Shelf by Helly Acton - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.

The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan - audiobook - 3/5 stars



The Black Kids by Christina Hammonds Reed - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.

The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune - audiobook - 4/5 stars

 


My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies, #1) by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows - hardback - 3/5 stars

The Reckless Afterlife of Harriet Stoker by Lauren James - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.


 

 

 Made You Up by Francesca Zappia - hardback - 3/5 stars
 
 
 
 
 
HAULED BOOKS
 
 I only hauled one physical book this month which was Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley. I pre-ordered a copy with a signed bookplate which arrived a week early.



I also picked up The Queen's Gambit for 99p on Kindle.




NetGalley ARCs:




My thanks to all the publishers!
 
 
 
 
 
BLOG POSTS
 
 
As well as the reviews linked above, I posted the following this month:



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CURRENTLY READING 
 

 Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - audiobook



What did you read in March?



No comments :

Post a Comment