Friday, April 2, 2021

Easter Readathon TBR

 

Note: Graphics are pinched from Kate at Reading Through Infinity


It's that time of year again!

Spring is upon us and Kate at Reading Through Infinity is again hosting an Easter Readathon running from 12.01am Friday 2nd April through to 11.59pm Monday 5th April. She will also be running live reading sprints over on her YouTube channel with some other bloggers.

Read the Easter Readathon announcement post here.

Read the post with the liveshow announcements and Kate's TBR here.

 


Here are the prompts for the readathon:

 



And here is my Easter Readathon TBR:


For prompts one and two I will be reading The Switch by Beth O'Leary.

This totally gives me spring vibes and my sister, who has already read this, reliably informs me that it is about new beginnings too. 



For prompt three, I will be reading The Starlight Watchmaker (The Watchmaker and the Duke, #1) by Lauren James.

This is just over 100 pages (119 I believe) so definitely fullfills this prompt.



For prompt four, I am planning to read Other Words for Smoke by Sarah Maria Griffin.

Looking through my books I was really surprised how few ones with pastel covers I own. The background colour for this one looks way more pastel in the flesh and I'm looking forward to finally reading this.



Are you taking part in the Easter Readathon?

What books are you planning to read?




No comments :

Post a Comment