Sunday, December 5, 2021

November Wrap-Up

*Contains spoilers for the October FairyLoot book*


 

WHAT I READ

 

 

This Golden Flame by Emily Victoria - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.

Knife Edge by Simon Mayo - hardback - DNF (1/5 stars).

 

She Who Became the Sun (The Radiant Emperor, #1) by Shelley Parker-Chan - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.

Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicles, #2) by Jay Kristoff - audiobook - 4/5 stars.

 

 


 Hawkeye, Volume 1: My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction - paperback - 3/5 stars.

Hawkeye, Volume 2: Little Hits - paperback - 2.5/5 stars.


The Sandman, Volume 1: Preludes and Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman - paperback - 3/5 stars.




HAULED BOOKS

 

Physical books:



NetGalley ARCs:

My thanks to the publishers!




CURRENTLY READING



You and Me on Vacation by Emily Henry 

Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicles, #3) by Jay Kristoff



No comments :

Post a Comment