Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Easter Readathon Recap


(Graphics are pinched from the lovely Kate at Reading Through Infinity)

 Kate at Reading Through Infinity hosted a readathon over Easter for the second year.
This was my first ever readathon but I wasn't expecting to get much reading done as I recently got a puppy.
I am pretty happy with what I managed to read. 




 
I finished off Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan which I gave 3.5 stars (my review can be found here) and Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton which I gave 2.5 stars.

 



 I read Shades of Magic Vol 1: The Steel Prince by V.E. Schwab which I gave three stars and I managed to start The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman.




I didn't get everything on the bingo card but I got quite a few.







Did you participate in the Easter Readathon?
What books did you read?





No comments :

Post a Comment