Thursday, April 18, 2019

Easter Readathon


(Graphics are pinched from the lovely Kate at Reading Through Infinity)


 Kate at Reading Through Infinity is hosting a readathon over Easter. This will be the second year she has hosted it and I've decided to give it a go!
This will be my first ever readathon! 
I'm not expecting to get much reading done as I recently got a puppy who is taking up most of my time, but I'm determined to give it a shot.



These are the Easter Readathon challenges:








I'm kind of cheating with these first two books as I've already started them, but I'm hoping to finish them over the Easter weekend.





Girls of Paper and Fire (Girls of Paper and Fire, #1) by Natasha Ngan - new-to-me author, LGBTQIAP+, author of colour.
Heart of Thorns (Heart of Thorns, #1) by Bree Barton - new-to-me author.



I'm hoping I'll get to read at least one of the following books as well . . .





Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard - new-to-me author, green cover.
Shades of Magic Vol. 1: The Steel Prince by V.E. Schwab - graphic novel that's been on my TBR for ages.





 The Subtle Knife (His Dark Materials, #2) by Philip Pullman  - involves an animal or pet (daemons count right?)
Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds - yellow cover, new-to-me author, author of colour. 



Are you taking part in the Easter Readathon?
What are you planning to read? 





No comments :

Post a Comment