Sunday, August 30, 2020

August Wrap-Up

 


This was the first month for a long time where I didn't set set myself a monthly TBR (excluding last month where I did the Totallyspiesathon and also didn't set myself a TBR).


 

WHAT I READ

 Shadow and Bone (Shadow and Bone, #1) by Leigh Bardugo - paperback - 2.5/5 stars.

The Black Hawks (Articles of Faith, #1) by David Wragg - ebook - DNF (1/5 stars) - read my DNF review here.

The Rearranged Life of Oona Lockhart by Margarita Monitmore - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.

 

The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.
 
The Storm Crow (The Storm Crow, #1) by Kalyn Josephson - hardback - 2.5/5 stars.

Incendiary (Hollow Crown, #1) by Zoraida Cordova - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.


 
 
 
All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1) by Adalyn Grace - paperback from publisher - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.

Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1) by Shelby Mahurin - hardback - 3/5 stars.




 
 

Powers of a Girl by Lorraine Cink and illustrated by Alice X. Zhang - hardback - 4/5 stars.

 



HAULED BOOKS



I really did not intend to buy so many books this month, but somehow I bought all of these (except All the Stars and Teeth which was sent to me by Titan Books).

The Wolf of Oren-Yaro is a Kindle copy that I picked up for £0.99 and the rest are physical copies.

I also got the August FairyLoot book but as the boxes are late going out I won't spoil that here.


I was also approved these on  NetGalley and am so grateful to the publishers as some of these are on my most anticipated books of 2020 list:







What books did you read or buy in August?





No comments :

Post a Comment