Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Books On My Winter 2020-2021 TBR

 

  Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.




This week the topic is
Books On My Winter 2020-2021 TBR
 
 
 
I have so many books that I want/need to read but here are the ten main ones that I'm hoping to read in the coming months . . .



1. The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon



I need to re-read this and the already-published sequels before I read the upcoming release, The Mask Falling.




2. A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer
 
 

This is another first book that I need to re-read in order to read the new book, which in this case is the last book in this series.




3. To Best the Boys by Mary Weber



I'm slowly working through a backlog of FairyLoot books and I'm hoping to get to this one soon.




4. Dangerous Remedy (Dangerous Remedy, #1) by Kat Dunn
 
 

 
I have a NetGalley copy of this that I need to read.




5. The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart
 
 

Another NetGalley eARC that I need to read.




6. My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies, #1) by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows
 
 

 
I've been meaning to read this for ages and haven't gotten around to reading it yet.




7. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
 
 

 
Another book I've had for ages and haven't read yet.




8. Jane Austen at Home by Lucy Worsley
 
 

 
You guessed it - another book I've had for ages and haven't read yet.




9. Beach Read by Emily Henry
 
 

 
I bought a Kindle copy of this a few months ago and I've seen so much love for it that I'm itching to read it.




10. Cinderella Is Dead by Kalynn Bayron
 
 

 
Another NetGalley eARC I need to read.



What books are you planning to read this winter/summer?



9 comments :

  1. Great list! I really enjoyed Beach Read and Cinderella is Dead, Dangerous Remedy and A Curse So Dark and Lonely are all books I keep meaning to check out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Beach Read! I'm really looking forward to reading it! :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many good things about Cinderella Is Dead.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got some fun reading ahead of you. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Beach Read! Here's my post if you're interested: https://www.howdidthatbookend.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-tbr/

    ReplyDelete