Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Book Hooked Box Unboxing - It Is Here (May Box)

 

Book Hooked Box is a UK-based bi-monthly YA book subscription box that includes five items as well as a new YA release.


The theme of the May box was 

It Is Here

 

 

Here's what was inside . . .

 

A flower-themed treat from Gardners Cookies which is vegan and looks delicious.

A hot chocolate stirrer from Pendragon Drinks.




A candle inspired by the book of the month from Bookworm Candles. This is a 4oz candle that is handpoured, has an autumnal scent and floral toppings.

Vegan body polish from Ascent Bath & Body, which is a three-in-one whipped soap, sugar scrub and moisturiser. I love the bronze colour.



The book of the month was The Forest of Stolen Girls by June Hur. This came with a letter from the author, a signed bookplate and a bookmark from Felfira Moon Designs.



 Here's everything all together . . .

 


I specifically got this box because I knew what the book would be and it's one that I really want to read. However, I'm really happy with everything else in the box (although I can't have the marshmallows in the chocolate stirrer as they have gelatine). The candle is gorgeous and I'm looking forward to eating the flower biscuit.


Did you get this box?

What's your favourite item?




No comments :

Post a Comment