Wednesday, June 30, 2021

June Wrap-Up

 

 *Contains spoilers for the May FairyLoot book*



 WHAT I READ



A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer - hardback - 4/5 stars

Heartstopper: Volume 3 (Heartstopper, #3) by Alice Oseman - paperback - 3.5/5 stars



The Ghost Tree by Christina Henry - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.

Bridge of Souls (Cassidy Blake, #3) by Victoria Schwab - audiobook - 3/5 stars


 


Punching the Air by Ibi Zoboi and Yusef Salaam - audiobook - 4/5 stars.

The Bone Way by Holly J. Underhill - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.
 


All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, #1) by Martha Wells - audiobook - 3.5/5 stars

A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2) by Brigid Kemmerer - 3.5/5 stars



The Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.




HAULED BOOKS

 

Physical books:

Witches Steeped in Gold was the May FairyLoot book and I got The Thursday Murder Club off Bookswap.

 

 NetGalley eARCs:

 

 My thanks to the publishers!

 

 

BLOG POSTS

 As well as the reviews linked above, I also posted the following:

My June TBR

Can't-Wait Wednesday - Gearbreakers

Top Ten Tuesday - Books on My Summer 2021 TBR

Book Hooked Box Unboxing - It Is Here (May Box)


 

 

 CURRENTLY READING

 


Forest of Souls (Shamanborn, #1) by Lori M. Lee

The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix
 

 

 

 What did you read in June?

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment