Monday, January 31, 2022

January Wrap-Up

 

 

 WHAT I READ



The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa - paperback - 3/5 stars.

Exit Strategy (Murderbot Diaries, #4) by Martha Wells - audiobook - 3/5 stars.

 


 
Circus of Wonders by Elizabeth Macneal - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.

Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid - eARC - 4/5 stars - read my review here.




Mortal Gods (Goddess War, #2) by Kendare Blake - paperback - 3/5 stars.

The Lives of Saints (Grishaverse) by Leigh Bardugo - audiobook - 3.5/5 stars.




Bone Crier's Moon (Bone Grace, #1) by Kathryn Purdie - audiobook - 2.5/5 stars.




HAULED BOOKS

 

 NetGalley ARCS:



My thanks to the publishers!



 

BLOG POSTS

 

December Wrap-Up

My Top Ten Books of 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - Most Recent Additions to My TBR

Review - Malibu Rising by Talyor Jenkins Reid

Review - Circus of Wonders by Elizabeth Macneal

Top Ten Tuesday - New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021

 

 

 

CURRENT READ

 


Rabbits by Terry Miles

 


What did you read in January?



2 comments :

  1. Looks like a great month! I have a copy of Wild and Wicked THings that I'm excited to dive into as well, and I love The Shadow of the Gods. I was slightly disappointed with Circus of Wonders as well, but the writing style was still so beautiful! I'm curious to hear your thoughts on Rabbits!

    ReplyDelete