Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021

 

 Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.


This week the topic is 
New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2021
 
 
 
Here are my picks . . .
 
 
 
Aiden Thomas - I read Cemetery Boys
Andrea Stewart - I read The Bone Shard Daughter




Rick Riordan - I finally read Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Kristin Cashore - I alo finally read Graceling
 
 
 

Liane Moriarty - I read Big Little Lies
Emily Henry - I read both Beach Read and You and Me on Vacation in 2021
 
 
   

Dean Atta - I read The Black Flamingo
Frank Herbert - I read Dune
 
 

 
Claire Legrand - I read Sawkill Girls
Christina Henry - I read The Ghost Tree
 
 
 
What new-to-you authors did you discover in 2021?

 
 
 

2 comments :