Sunday, July 31, 2022

July Wrap-Up

 

 

 WHAT I READ


 
A Thousand Ships by Natalie Haynes - paperback - 3.5/5 stars

Truelife (Lifelike, #3) by Jay Kristoff - audiobook - 3/5 stars




This Poison Heart (This Poison Heart, #1) by Kalynn Bayron - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here

Sistersong by Lucy Holland - hardback - 3.5/5 stars


 

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - audiobook - 4/5 stars

Little Thieves (Little Thieves, #1) by Margaret Owen - eARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here

  



Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco - hardback - 3/5 stars

The Magnificent Nine (Firefly, #2) by James Lovegrove - hardback - 4/5 stars


 

 

HAULED BOOKS

 

It was my birthday this month, and I got several of the below as presents.


Physical books:

 
 

 


Kindle copy:



 NetGalley ARCs:

 
My thanks to the publishers.




BLOG POSTS

 

June Wrap-Up

July TBR

Top Ten Tuesday - Books From My Past Seasonal TBR Posts I STILL Haven't Read




CURRENTLY READING



The Project by Courtney Summers



What did you read in July?


No comments :

Post a Comment