Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Books From My Past Seasonal TBR Posts I STILL Haven’t Read

 

 Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.


This week the topic is 
Books From My Past Seasonal TBR Posts I STILL Haven’t Read
 
 
I was actually pleasantly surprised that I've read most of the books from my past seasonal TBR posts, and there were only FIVE books that I haven't read yet!


 
Here they are . . .
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Do you have any books from your past seasonal TBRs that you haven't read yet?
 
 
 
 

8 comments :

  1. LITTLE WOMEN is one of my favorite books of all time. I hope you love it!

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Woman was one of the book I tried to read but I've given up on reading it but I hope you'll enjoy it. The others I have no interest but I did keep seeing their covers.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just five? That's impressive! I love Little Women.
    My TTT post is here: https://wordywitterings.com/2022/07/26/ttt-books-that-have-been-lingering-on-my-tbr-pile-for-far-too-long/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get the chance to read them!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-i-still-need-to-read-from-previous-tbr/

    ReplyDelete