Monday, October 29, 2018

Wildest Dreams Unboxing - We Are Monsters



Wildest Dreams is a YA subscription book box run by the lovely Zoe who blogs at No Safer Place.

Each box included a YA book, a tea, a bath product, and usually a bookmark and something extra.



This month the theme was 
We Are Monsters



Here's what was inside . . .



The tea this month was inspired by This Savage Song by V.E. Schwab. It is a black tea blend that is toffee, pumpkin and liquorice flavoured.




The bath product this month was a bath bomb inspired by The Vampire Diaries. 
It's pink and grey and is infused with patchouli and vanilla, and blended with hints of rose absolute, orange and jasmine.

The needle-pen is super creepy with the 'blood' inside.




 I was very surprised to find two eyes peering up at me when I opened up the bag!

The bookmark features the books of The Extinction Trials series.




This month's book was The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke.
The book came with a Wildest Dreams mini book review card and a signed bookplate.
I love the cover and I was very excited when I unwrapped the book. I nearly bought it the other week so it's a good job I didn't!




Here's everything all together...








Do you subscribe to Wildest Dreams?
What is your favourite item in this month's box?




No comments :

Post a Comment