Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Backlist Books I Want to Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.



This week the topic is
 Backlist Books I Want to Read



There are so many old books that I need to read.
I don't know how I haven't gotten around to reading these!



Here are just ten of the many books I need to read:




 Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) by Kasie West 
Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard
The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson






Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1) by Rachel Hawkins
A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1) by Claudia Gray
An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir





 The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1) by Erika Johansen
Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1) by Danielle L. Jensen






 Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch
 Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld




What older books do you want to read?




No comments :

Post a Comment