Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Five Series I Want to Continue/Finish in 2019



I don't know about you, but there are loads of series that I haven't gotten around to finishing.

 
Here are five that I'm hoping to continue with or finish this year:



1. The Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix






 I have already read Sabriel, Lirael and Abhorsen, but I still need to read Clariel and Goldenhand.



 
2. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini



 
  
I don't know how I haven't managed to read Inheritance yet but it's still on my TBR! And I need to read it before I can read the Tales from Alagaesia.
I wasn't a fan of Eldest, but I really enjoyed Eragon and Brisingr.




3. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer






I still need to read Winter and Stars Above. I really enjoyed the other books (apart from Fairest which I was disappointed with) and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to the characters next.






4. Goddess War series by Kendare Blake



 I've only read Antigoddess but I own all three books.
I really enjoyed Antigoddess and I'm interested to see what happens next.






5. His Dark Materials/The Book of Dust by Philip Pullman
 
 


 I'm cheating a little with this one, but I need to re-read the His Dark Materials books before I can read The Book of Dust.
I definitely need to re-read them soon as the BBC have an adaptation coming out at some point this year (I think).




Are there any series you want to continue/finish in 2019?

 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment