Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Five Books I Have to Read Before the End of 2019



With all the new books that come out each year it's easy for the books you already own to get pushed to the side, so I decided to pick five books that I absolutely, positively, MUST read before the end of 2019. On pain of death. Not really. But I'll be super annoyed with myself if I don't read the following books by the end of the year.


Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon

Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman




Are there any books you want to read before the end of the year?





2 comments :

  1. Good omens is on my list too, excited to get around to it!

    Lotte | www.lottelauv.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to read it before the TV show is shown on the BBC :)

      Delete