Saturday, November 3, 2018

October Wrap-Up



*Contains spoilers for this month's Wildest Dreams and FairyLoot books!*




I have no idea where this month went!




Here are the books that I planned to read this month . . .








READ


 I read loads of books this month!




From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.
A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood - paperback - 4/5 stars.
The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic (Grishaverse) by Leigh Bardugo - hardback - 4/5 stars.







 Mirage (Mirage, #1) by Somaiya Daud - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.
Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) by Tammara Webber - paperback - 3.5/5 stars.
Adrift by Rob Boffard - eARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.






Vicious Rumer by Joshua Winning - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.
The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh - paperback - 3.5/5 stars.
Grace and Fury (Grace and Fury, #1) by Tracy Banghart - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.






Ms. Marvel, Vol. 9: Teenage Wasteland - paperback - 4/5 stars.
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) by V.E. Schwab - paperback -3.5/5 stars.








 HAULED BOOKS






 The Ember Blade (The Darkwater Legacy, #1) by Chris Wooding - signed hardback pre-order. I'm so excited to finally have a signed Chris Wooding book!
  Muse of Nightmares (Strange the Dreamer, #2) by Laini Taylor 

Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan - this was this month's FairyLoot book and it's an exclusive edition and SIGNED. It's so pretty and it sounds so goooood!


Brief Answers to the Big Questions by Stephen Hawking - this was another pre-order.

Feminists Don't Wear Pink (And Other Lies): Amazing Women on What the F Word Means to Them - curated by Scarlett Curtis - this was a pre-order.


These Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke - this was in this month's Wildest Dreams subscription box.

Mary I and Victoria Penguin Monarch books - I got these while in Birmingham at a blogger meet-up.







HIGHLIGHTS


I went to a blogger meet-up in Birmingham and met some new bloggers as well as a couple I have talked to before.

I saw First Man at the cinema and really enjoyed it. Ryan Gosling and Claire Foy were very good in it.

I also went to a local theatre to see Simon Reeve, a travel journalist. It was very interesting.
 





CURRENTLY READING

 




Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff - audiobook.



Mortal Engines (Mortal Engines Quartet, #1) by Philip Reeve - library paperback.






How was your month?



No comments :

Post a Comment