Sunday, February 3, 2019

January Wrap-Up




*Contains spoilers for the January FairyLoot box!*





Here are the books I planned to read this month . . .






 I read loooaadddsss of books this month.



READ



 The Ember Blade (The Darkwater Legacy, #1) by Chris Wooding - hardback - 3.5/5 stars.
Floored - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.
Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress, #1) by Julie C. Dao - FairyLoot exclusive hardback - 3.5/5 stars.





Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.
How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather - paperback - DNF (1/5 stars). I had to DNF this around 50 pages in because the constant use of 'I' was driving me crazy.
The Girl of Ink and Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave - ARC - 3/5 stars.





The Twisted Tree by Rachel Burge - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.
Vicious (Villains, #1) by V.E. Schwab - hardback - 5/5 stars.
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.






The Last Namsara (Iskari, #1) by Kristen Ciccarelli - FairyLoot exclusive hardback - torn between 3.5/5 stars and 4/5 stars.
My Squirrel Days by Ellie Kemper - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.





 HAULED BOOKS


 
Vote For Effie by Laura Wood

The Song of the Quarkbeast (The Last Dragonslayer, #2) by Jasper Fforde - this is a replacement as my original copy had loads of yellow splotches on it :/

Girl Squads: 20 Female Friendships That Changed History by Sam Maggs - this was a trade.

The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm: Eragon (Tales from Alagaesia, #1) by Christopher Paolini - this is a signed copy but I need to re-read the other books before I read this.

Circle of Shadows (Circle of Shadows, #1) by Evelyn Skye - this was the January FairyLoot book. It's signed and has sprayed edges.

Firefly: Big Damn Hero (Firefly, #1) by Nancy Holder - when I saw that there were Firefly books coming out I was so excited!
 





CURRENTLY READING



 False Hearts (Pacifica, #1) by Laura Lam





How was your month?





 

No comments :

Post a Comment