Monday, February 25, 2019

Wildest Dreams Unboxing - Once Upon a Dream (February Box)



Wildest Dreams is a YA subscription book box run by the lovely Zoe who blogs at No Safer Place.

Each box included a YA book, a tea, a bath product, and usually a bookmark and something extra.



This month the theme was 
Once Upon a Dream.
 
 
 
Here's what was inside . . .
 
 
 
 A bracelet inspired by The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon.
This is by Lulu and the Elephant.

A print of Kiko the protagonist in Starfish by Akemi Dawn.
This is designed by Lia from @lostinink_.





Tea inspired by Sleeping Beauty.
This is from Rosie Lea Tea.

A lip conditioner inspired by Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
This smells like marshmallow fluff and is from Shimmer & Luxe.





The book of the month is On the Come Up by Angie Thomas.
This is the new book from the author of The Hate U Give.




Here is everything altogether . . .
 





I really liked this box.
I thought there were some unique items.
The bracelet is my favourite thing in the box - I love The Bone Season.
I already have a copy of On the Come Up so this one is going to my sister, but I was happy to see it in a subscription box.




What's your favourite item in this box?





No comments :

Post a Comment