Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.



This week the topic is
Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020



There are lots of books that I'm excited to read this year so choosing only ten was difficult!



Here are my picks: 
 


Publication Date: 7th January 2020
Publisher: Bloomsbury YA





Publication Date: 7th January 2020
Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK Children's





 The Mercies by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
Publication Date: 6th February
Publisher: Picador






Untamed Shore by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Publication Date: 11th February 2020
Publisher: Agora Books





Havenfall (Havenfall, #1) by Sara Holland
Publication Date: 3rd March 2020
Publisher: Bloomsbury YA






Publication Date: 5th March 2020
Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK Children's




The Switch by Beth O'Leary
Ppublication Date: 30th April 2020
Publisher: Quercus





Publication Date: 5th May 2020
Publisher: Faber & Faber





Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Publication Date: 23rd June 2020
Publisher: Jo Fletcher Books





Publication Date: 30th June 2020
Publisher: Harper Voyager



Are you looking forward to reading any of these books?



4 comments :

  1. Great list! I'm so excited to get to Untamed Shore and Mexican Gothic, and The Mercies is on my list this week, too. I'm hoping to read The Kingdom of Copper really soon ready for The Empire of Gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many exciting books coming out this year!
      Hope you enjoy The Kingdom of Copper :)

      Delete
  2. Loveboat, Taipai sounds so good.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in The Switch. I thought O'Leary's last book was fabulous, and I am interested in reading more of her work. I read Loveboat, Taipei and it was good. I am very curious as to how this will be a series too.

    ReplyDelete