Friday, January 31, 2020

January Wrap-Up





Here are the books I planned to read this month . . .






WHAT I READ



Spellhacker by M.K. England - eARC - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.
Viper (Isles of Storm and Sorrow, #1) by Bex Hogan - paperback - 2.5/5 stars - read my review here.
The Sky Is Mine by Amy Beashel - ARC - 3/5 stars.




 Hortense and the Shadow by Natalia and Lauren O'Hara - hardback - 3/5 stars.
Teen Titans: Raven (DC Icons, #1) by Kami Garcia and Gabriel Picolo (Illustrator) - paperback - 3.5/5 stars.
A Queen in Hiding (The Nine Realms, #1) by Sarah Kozloff - ARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.




 Meat Market by Juno Dawson - eARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.
My So-Called Bollywood Life by Nisha Sharma - eARC - DNF (1/5 stars) - read my review here.
Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1) by Suzanne Young - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.




The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells - Kindle copy - 2.5/5 stars.
The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg - eARC -3.5/5 stars - review to come.



 

 HAULED BOOKS



 The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage by Sydney Padua - paperback.
A Heart So Fierce And Broken (Cursebreakers, #2) by Brigid Kemmerer - FairyLoot hardback.
A Queen in Hiding (Nine Realms, #1) by Sarah Kozloff - I was sent an ARC of this from Tor Books.

 



WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO


This month has been pretty exciting!
In December I took redundancy from my job and earlier this month I flew to New Zealand! I'm now a nanny for my friend's daughter and will be returning to the UK in July!
I'm still blogging and I'm hoping to work through my backlog of NetGalley books while here.





CURRENTLY READING


 

What She Found in the Woods by Josephine Angelini




What books did you read/haul in January?




 

No comments :

Post a Comment