Thursday, December 27, 2018

My Top Ten Films of 2018



I love going to the cinema and can usually be found at my local cinema at the weekend with my sister a.k.a. my partner in crime.

This year I saw a record number of SIXTEEN films at the cinema!
And I didn't even get to see all the films I wanted to see.



Here are my top ten films that I saw at the cinema this year . . .



10. Bohemian Rhapsody




I'm a big Queen fan so I just HAD to watch Bohemian Rhapsody.
I enjoyed it and thought that Rami Malek was amazing as Freddie Mercury.




9. Black Panther

 I didn't enjoy Black Panther as much as some people I know but I really liked the characters. 




8. The Shape of Water



I really enjoyed The Shape of Water
I could have done without the fish sex but I liked the story and the characters.




7. First Man


 I love anything space-related and Claire Foy is an amazing actress.
Also ever since The Nice Guys and La La Land I see why everyone likes Ryan Gosling.
First Man was a very enjoyable watch and it was stressful at times even though I knew what was going to happen.




6. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse




I really enjoyed Into the Spider-Verse.
The animation was gorgeous and I liked the soundtrack.
The plot and characters were good. I laughed out loud several times.
This is definitely one of my favourite Spider-Man films.




5. Ant-Man and the Wasp



 I loved the first Ant-Man film and I was not disappointed with the sequel!
There were some really funny scenes in Ant-Man and the Wasp and while it wasn't perfect, I really enjoyed it.
Hope a.k.a. The Wasp is so badass. I loved the fight scenes.




4. BlacKkKlansman
 

 This is such a good film!
The acting was really good and the plot was really interesting.
The cinema was silent at the end of the film.
Definitely a must-watch movie!





3. Incredibles 2




I LOVE the first Incredibles film so I was worried that I wouldn't enjoy Incredibles 2 as much. But I did!
I LOVED this film so much!
It was everything I wanted.
I loved basically everything about it. 
My only gripe is about the Underminer, but maybe if there is a third film he'll return?





2. Mission Impossible - Fallout




I really enjoyed the previous two Mission Impossible films in the series so when I watched the trailer for Fallout I was so excited! Especially seeing as a certain Mr Cavill was going to be in the film.
OMG you guys this is possibly the most STRESSFULL film I have ever watched. This is definitely my favourite action film ever.
If you haven't watched this WATCH IT!   





1. Avengers: Infinity War




OH. MY. GOD.
Forget Mission Impossible - Fallout. THIS is the most stressful film EVER!
I've only watched this once as I haven't quite been able to bring myself to watch it again.
I'm still not over that ending!
This was another film where the cinema was silent at the end because ahhhhhhh I did not see that coming!
SO SO GOOD! But also bad because of what happened and I am so scared of what's going to happen in Avengers: Endgame O_O




Do you agree with my top ten?
What's your favourite film of the year?

 

No comments :

Post a Comment