Sunday, December 2, 2018

November Wrap-Up



*Contains spoilers for this month's FairyLoot book!*





Here are the books I planned to read this month . . .







READ

So I didn't really stick to my TBR this month :/





The Survival Game by Nicky Singer - eARC - 3/5 stars - read my review here.
Mortal Engines (Mortal Engines Quartet, #1) by Philip Reeve - library copy - 2/5 or 2.5/5 stars.
Kindred by Octavia E. Butler - e-copy for review - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here





Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by V.E. Schwab - paperback - 3.5/5 stars.
Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game, #1) by Amanda Foody - eARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.
Animal Farm by George Orwell - paperback - 3/5 stars.





The Book of M by Peng Shepherd - eARC - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here.
City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake, #1) by Victoria Schwab - paperback - 3.5/5 stars.
Sea Witch by Sarah Henning - eARC -2.5/5 stars - read my review here.






HAULED BOOKS




Skyward by Brandon Sanderson - this was the November FairyLoot book. It has yellow sprayed edges and is a lot chunkier than I was expecting.

Becoming by Michelle Obama - this was a pre-order and I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Screenplay - another pre-order.

Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid - this is an ARC that I won from Bookmarks.

Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein, How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather and The Price Guide to the Occult by Leslye Walton - I won all these from Walker YA in a Twitter giveaway.

Written in Red by Anne Bishop - I've heard so many good things about these books.





CURRENTLY READING







Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff - audiobook - I've been listening to this for several months now. I will finish it eventually! 

The Light Between Us by Katie Khan 

Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid 





How was your month?



No comments :

Post a Comment